广同社区高级通行证 天朗
7/24/2003 1:52:00 PM (#3512)
点击统计:139716 责任编辑:白饭
8/29/2003 6:09:00 PM (#85348)
冬眠状态通行证 鱼蛋狗

级别:42
来自:(澳大利亚) 悉尼
诞生:11/6/2003
heihei~this time is the Aukland which the city in New Zealand; not that 0akland in U.S.
8/29/2003 6:37:00 PM (#85420)
nayiak 该角色已不存在
(引用回贴#85348)鱼蛋狗:
heihei~this time is the Aukland which the city in New Zealand; not that 0akland in U.S.

Oh, well, Aukland.  I heard it's a very beautiful place.  One of my elementary school friends went to New Zealand long time ago.  Can't remember where she went already, but I think it is something like Church Hill or something Church...  Well, you will be greatly entertained if you decide to visit this "Oakland" sometime and I can show you around.  Otherwise, I will be applying for grad school and will probably stay in California for about a year and then I hope I will be moving to the New England region in the U.S....
8/29/2003 6:51:00 PM (#85433)
炸弹头子 该角色已不存在
Bomb say hello to u guys....................
8/29/2003 6:54:00 PM (#85435)
冬眠状态通行证 鱼蛋狗

级别:42
来自:(澳大利亚) 悉尼
诞生:11/6/2003
I think ur friend should be been the Christ Church
Truly, New Zealand is a wonderful place 2 relax, resthome etc. But not a well enganced study or employment......

So i just planing the deside, maybe 2 years later, I will move to Canada 4 the new room.
8/30/2003 5:40:00 PM (#87797)
小巴尔 该角色已不存在
OOOOH i am in HK and my sis doesn't have the chinese typing program...

btw...do you need a tutor dog dog buddy?  because i STRONGLY RECOMMEND you should have one *giggle*  i can be your tutor sometime if you want

8/30/2003 6:21:00 PM (#87883)
A|X 该角色已不存在
(引用回贴#85299)nayiak:
(引用内容太长已被省略)  

I have been living in Melbourne for 10 years

9/1/2003 5:03:00 AM (#92311)
正式通行证 haay

级别:25
来自:(广东) 广州
诞生:8/21/2003
wow, i just read through words in the whole 11 pages. you guys are amazing. i 'd like to improve my english writing and speaking and thinking here.
i just did the gay test. it turned out that i am only 44% gay, am i gay? wondering now.
9/1/2003 10:28:00 AM (#92435)
冬眠状态通行证 低B熊

级别:49
来自:(加拿大) 卡加利
On campus love
The conditions of students’ Part Talk in campus was far out of my estimate. You can see beloveds everywhere in STU, like edge of manmade lake, the darling dam, walking road, or even in classroom and library, so less much than dormitories. In my opinion, it shouldn’t be advocated. I mean that it is no use to praise or criticize it so much.
There are several seasons I can say.
Love is basically a human right, especially for young guys, nobody should impose restriction on it, exactly nobody COULD. Here I sample myself a bit. I have ever fallen in love with a girl in my senior school for 2 years and 2 months. Some of my friends and formal classmates sometimes laughed at me that it was time you changed it. They meant my beloved. Although what they said was a little harsh, they did render me how they measured love in value at the same time they talked about my long-lasting love experience. However, nobody told me that Cyrus you mustn’t love the girl or something like this, even my mother, for everyone would respect me, respect my character including what I had chosen.
Although love is a basic right for us, we should deal with it rationally. After all Man is Man, man should face to the surroundings and responsibilities. I Part Talked with her without more thinking about it, without thinking more about our future, without thinking more about ourselves. In actual fact, now I think deeply it was too young to us that moment, and we didn’t exactly understand what a true love should be. My headteacher once talk to me personally. She said “Cyrus, I know what you both are doing, I don’t mean to get rid of your love, because I see you. You are a self-controlled gentleman. But in another hand I do not mean to praise for it. I just expect you that you will in the end understand what is love.” I remember that I was puzzled that moment. What did she mean, support or saying no to us? But now, I suspect I understand my teacher. Maybe not too late yet.
Ok, talk about the campus love.
Love becomes more common when in campus. Maybe it become more respectable as a basic human right in campus, and the students and teacher are more open than formal. But does it mean that it should be praised highly everyday everywhere? No. In my opinion, love should be more rational as we growing. We should think more: future lives, occupations, responsibilities, families, wealth and so on. Love is becoming rich in its ingredients. For that what we have to face to when we are Part Talking are increasing at the same time.
You have your own right to choose love or not, but here is a prerequisite how can we resolve these issues we haven’t come across before. That’s rational. If the answer is Yes, so why not do. If the answer is it seems that I can’t deal with them alone, so it is not supposed to. Because, in my mind, responsibilities are the most essential. For I respect everyone, especially the person whom I am going to love.
To many students, they always support a reason that love is to find a suitable person to accompany himself or herself to pass the 4-year university life. It’s lack of persuasion. Why not choose something else, why not take more studies or internships. It’s not the only choice to love a person, in order to pass the life. I always consider man should work much harder, I do not want to waste my life in Part Talk. Of course, I am not meaning to be against of love, after all love is not the essential at this time.
It is said that the saddest thing about youth is that it is wasted on the young. In my eyes, life is separated into two subjects. One is enjoyment, the other more important thing is hard work. Hard work should be done when we were still young, in order to get an enjoyment and live a comfortable life when become older and older. So I do not want to waste my hard work now. I choose occupation firstly, compared to love. Of course, hard work mostly means to study hard. I have ever seen my school brother m
9/1/2003 10:33:00 AM (#92438)
冬眠状态通行证 低B熊

级别:49
来自:(加拿大) 卡加利
that passage above is the one i wrote on the replacement test last semester. and finally got an A mark.
9/1/2003 11:32:00 AM (#92534)
小巴尔 该角色已不存在
Love is not a basic human right, if so, are you trying to create a conflict between single male/female and God himself?  Since your statement suggesting that every single person on earth should have a partner before they are six feet under the earth.  If love is a human right, what will be the compensation if suddenly you realize you are in your mid 50 and the closest friend of yours is a pet fish and no partner at all?  Are you suggesting that God will give you a better life next life OR giving you a partner in a “POOF”?  If Yes, I want to be in your world straight away.
  Love, according to the knowledge of us is a deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness, and nothing about human rights.

9/2/2003 3:58:00 PM (#95360)
正式通行证 haay

(引用回贴#92435)低B熊:
(引用内容太长已被省略)
I do not quiet agree with your opinion that  love

should be dealed with rationally. In my opinion, love

is love, and should not be mixed with other things.  

Personally, I am too rational to fall in love with anyone

when i had feeling with same guys, i always think

hard to answer such questions, can i get on well with

he in a long term,  can i accept his shortcomings and

will he accept mines, if the answers are yes, then can

we face and deal with difficullities together, if we had

fight someday, what should we do and so on. Every

time i can not convince myself that this time and this

man is just the right and perfect person i am

destinated to be with. I am always be puzzled by my

reasoning. And since i can't persuade myself to love

rationally,  i do persuade myself not to be in love, to

quit. I do think that hard work brings rich material life,

but hard work brings nothing in sprit life. The future is

always vague. I can't see my lover's face.

rationalness prevents love.  

love is love, just to love and to be loved. that is what i

am trying to be.
9/2/2003 7:41:00 PM (#95761)
sunnyboyrick 该角色已不存在
it's the first time to visit here. I hope that someone can make an introduction for it.Also, I hope that I can find some friends from other countries here. If you are interested in playing badminton, tennise and glad to make friends with me, just contact me. I do trust that we will have chance to be good freinds. I am an excellent boys in Guangzhou.文字文字
9/5/2003 7:55:00 AM (#101219)
nayiak 该角色已不存在
I think the arguments ultimately boil down to two points: whether love is a “human right” and whether love should be rational.

Whether love is a human right or not is a very ill-defined and ambiguous statement, but rephrasing it to “whether having the freedom to love is a fundamental human right” would make the argument much more sensible.  The freedom to love is undoubtedly a fundamental human right given the condition that such love does not threaten other people’s fundamental rights.  

Human social history is steeped with social and moral restrictions on people’s freedom to love from the very beginning of civilization.  In the ancient past, people in love need to come from the same caste and only stories of “prince and princess” are considered worthwhile to admire.  That is why we have Snow Whites and the phrase of “happy ever after.”  It seems that marriage within the same caste is simply a guarantee of a happy love in a hierarchical society.  As society progressed, caste has become less and less rigid and society again implemented other restrictions, this time, it is race.  It was against the law to have interracial marriages even in the liberal California up until the 1950s or so.  Interracial marriage is still somewhat a taboo in many conservative parts of the U.S. even it has been more than one and a half centuries since the Civil War and almost half of a century since the 1960s Civil Rights Movement.  It may be easier to implement racial integrations in public schools or restaurants, but social taboos and doctrines in people hearts would take decades to erase if not centuries.  

Of course, the most personal encounter for many people here at this forum is the deprived freedom to love or marry your same-sex partners.  Homosexuality is still in Chinese psychology books as a mental illness before 1995.  Same-sex relations not only are discriminated against today and it is often a very imminent threat for many people’s jobs and housing.  Homophobia can be vividly felt at every level of our social class and at every corner of this country.  The institutionalized discrimination and the quasi-governmental endorsed hostility towards its gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender citizens are no less than the antagonism against interracial relations in the early days of the 20th century in the U.S. if not more.

History shall not repeat itself if people can learn lessons from it.  Unfortunately that could merely be a wish often times.  Many people still do not believe that the freedom to love is a fundamental right despite the fact that love is one of the essential emotions human beings and many animals have.  If the freedom to love is not a fundamental human right and should be regulated by law and only offered the “privileged” ones—in other words the “straight” people—by the same token, people’s freedom to depress, to feel sorrow, to get frustrated should all be regulated by law then?!  Should we also pass laws to codify when and under what circumstances we could get despaired, get elated, or get angry?  No.  Law cannot and should not regulate human’s emotions and human’s expressions of motions as long as the expressions themselves do not threaten other people’s rights.  

People may argue if the law cannot regulate love then it cannot regulate hatred either, thus people can legitimately hate black people and kill them.  As mentioned earlier, the freedom to express one’s emotion is a fundamental human right and should be protected by law under the condition when the expressions themselves do not threaten other people’s rights.  A person can legitimately hate certain people, certain groups of people, or people with certain characteristics, but they cannot escalate their emotions
9/5/2003 7:26:00 PM (#102365)
正式通行证 haay

(引用回贴#101219)nayiak:
(引用内容太长已被省略)

I agree with nayiak.
9/10/2003 3:25:00 PM (#115463)
Dragon_Mage 该角色已不存在
(引用回贴#101219)nayiak:
(引用内容太长已被省略)

There's without doubt that your piece of work is wonderfully written, and very persuasive, however, there is something more persuasive than your piece of work is “Reality”and what i am suggesting is that no matter Love is a fundamental human right or not, i think “Are you in love or not”would be more realistic, ofcourse i believe that everyone can be loved but don't you think..well...if you are not in love... YOU JUST NOT IN LOVE?
9/10/2003 4:09:00 PM (#115530)
冬眠状态通行证 小菁

级别:61
good !
ok!
yes!
thank you!
byebye!
9/10/2003 4:15:00 PM (#115546)
FLip 该角色已不存在
(引用回贴#115530)小菁:
good !
ok!
yes!
thank you!
byebye!

touch fish in dirty water....
(混水摸魚)
9/12/2003 5:56:00 PM (#121614)
nayiak 该角色已不存在
(引用回贴#115463)Dragon_Mage:
There's without doubt that your piece of work is wonderfully written, and very persuasive, however, there is something more persuasive than your piece of work is “Reality”and what i am suggesting is that no matter Love is a fundamental human right or not, i think “Are you in love or not”would be more realistic, ofcourse i believe that everyone can be loved but don't you think..well...if you are not in love... YOU JUST NOT IN LOVE?

With all respect, I am afraid that your statements are not very relevant to the discussion above.  I think our discussions are grounded within two completely different premises and one cannot prove the other one right or wrong or vice-versa.

I absolutely agree with you that if you don’t have love in reality, then you don’t.  There is simply no counter argument against that because it is a factual statement without involving logical deductions of inferences.  It simply reiterates the same statement twice.  

However, the fundamental question in this discussion, in my humble opinion, is whether love is a human right (or “whether having the freedom to love is a human right” as I re-defined it earlier).  I think one of the essential differences between your statement and mine is that: if you are in love in reality, you still CAN be in love; but if your freedom to love is not guaranteed as a human right and is deprived, then even if you are in love in reality, you still can NOT be in love.  Law cannot guarantee you love, but it can guarantee you no love (if the law is not to be violated).

9/14/2003 4:01:00 PM (#128573)
seashell 该角色已不存在
Such a kind of love is against Law or not, it's still a question ;none of Laws will go against love.
Love needs to be assured? Possibly not, if that's so,love will become a kind of contract.However,love can't be signed,right?
9/17/2003 10:21:00 PM (#139615)
惠州的我还好 该角色已不存在
seeking a  friend  who has  passed  tem4  .who  can  help  me  ?  I  am affried  with  the coming exam next   term. Any friend  has some good  experiences on it.Please send  mail to  my  mailbox. 文字

文字

文字
9/18/2003 12:01:00 PM (#140916)
惠州的我还好 该角色已不存在
Most of  the upstairs  speak  a   frequent  english .
I  envy  you  every  much . Why  my  poor  english  advance  so  slowly?
9/20/2003 5:17:00 AM (#146412)
nayiak 该角色已不存在
(引用回贴#140916)惠州的我还好:
Most of  the upstairs  speak  a   frequent  english .
I  envy  you  every  much . Why  my  poor  english  advance  so  slowly?

It takes time and pratice to further your English skills.  I have been living in the U.S. for almost ten years now since I immigrated in my teens.  If you were to live in United States for ten years, I am sure your English would be very good too.  Just be confident and pratice more, I am sure your English skills will improve soon... Don't give up!
9/20/2003 8:46:00 AM (#146589)
赵云 该角色已不存在
(引用回贴#101219)nayiak:
(引用内容太长已被省略)

argument of GRE
:)

9/21/2003 12:22:00 PM (#149743)
惠州的我还好 该角色已不存在
Thank you for your  suggestion.I  envy that  you  can go aboard  when you were a  child.
9/21/2003 4:28:00 PM (#150333)
普通通行证 JOE仔

级别:36
诞生:8/30/2003
may i make friend with u?????

whats your QQ?

which campus are u in??i am from GUANGZHOU UNIVERSITY~~~~~~
9/21/2003 5:14:00 PM (#150445)
nayiak 该角色已不存在
(引用回贴#146589)赵云:
(引用回贴#101219)nayiak:
(引用内容太长已被省略)

argument of GRE
:)

No, actually I was fortunate enough that I took GRE before they switched the format in last October (I took it in August).   My job requires me to write a lot, and I enjoy writing too, specially argumentative and persurvasive writings.  I have actually thought about becoming a lawyer, but changed my mind later because I still want a little bit of dignity in my life.  
9/21/2003 5:18:00 PM (#150454)
nayiak 该角色已不存在
(引用回贴#149743)惠州的我还好:
Thank you for your  suggestion.I  envy that  you  can go aboard  when you were a  child.

Many of friends came over to the U.S. when they were in their 20s or even 30s.  It has certain advantages for learning languages when people are younger, but it certainly does not dictate how well you can master a language.  Practice makes perfect, just try to use it more, read more and write more.  I am sure everyone has the capability of mastering English.  Honestly, I am not a very quick learner for languages, and I am sure many people here are more talented than me.    
9/22/2003 12:28:00 PM (#152170)
惠州的我还好 该角色已不存在
I am quite agree with you that someone has a tanlent  in learn a  language .But I am not  the  fortune one .I  don't want to go aborad as the poverty of my family.I will follow your suggestion and pratice.
9/22/2003 1:26:00 PM (#152363)
冬眠状态通行证 风无梦

级别:16
诞生:9/9/2003
got a long time haven't been here so
I have the two weeks day off now~so boring ya!!
9/22/2003 2:49:00 PM (#152629)
Qoo~火星人!! 该角色已不存在
  well....i practice my english with my friends, i learn more from my daily life than from the text, therefore my style of english is very "dodgy"...since it mixed with my chinese tone with Aussie type english
  Some of my friends find it very cute, i find it very funny
  But i do agree that you can learn more by practicing it...

Qoo~
9/23/2003 4:03:00 AM (#154469)
nayiak 该角色已不存在
(引用回贴#152363)风无梦:
got a long time haven't been here so
I have the two weeks day off now~so boring ya!!

oh, come on... you have two weeks off... you should be happy about it even if it's boring... It still beats working in office, right?  
9/23/2003 4:05:00 AM (#154472)
nayiak 该角色已不存在
(引用回贴#152629)Qoo~火星人!!:
(引用内容太长已被省略)

Hmmmm... I want to hear Australian accent... American accent is so plain.  I like London accent, but can't change now...
9/25/2003 10:53:00 AM (#160023)
就这样爱了 该角色已不存在
I don't know what shuld we talk!
How about somebody give a topic?!
9/25/2003 12:48:00 PM (#160262)
Qoo~火星人!! 该角色已不存在
(引用回贴#154472)nayiak:
(引用回贴#152629)Qoo~火星人!!:
(引用内容太长已被省略)

Hmmmm... I want to hear Australian accent... American accent is so plain.  I like London accent, but can't change now...

i have abit....after 10 years of my life been spending at that place, but its dodgy...
10/4/2003 9:16:00 PM (#182722)
1212121 该角色已不存在
A try about "NANPA2--men edition"
Being alone under the shadow of the big tree, a breeze of smoke was rising up.
Jeff was sitting there with his shirt open. I could see his sinewy abdomen. The school uniform was holding in his left hand, hanging over his shoulder, waving in the wind. The light and shade of the cigarette holding in his right hand was an unvoiced messenger which, seemed to me, indicated his minds and thoughts. He was there, like the shadow of the summer, the source of the wind, endless deep to giving out his energy by an indication in his hands.
A summer breeze whirled around me, pushing me to Jeff who was unnoticed my appearance. He was losing himself in the dancing of the smoke, and paid little attention to me until I spoke something.
“It’s so great to have a break under the tree, far away from the burning sun.” I said.
“So that’s why you are here?” he answered lazily.
“Yeah, the same with you.”
“Ha, funny you are. Nobody’s the same even the twins. What you think I am doing the same thing  is the way of your thinking, the way you do or feel. ----or you only want to find something to talk to me?”
I was stunned, and the light of the cigarette gave me something to continue. “Smoking would do harm…”
“That’ s why I smoke here.”
“Er?”
“Not to harm someone like you…the wind has stopped.” He nipped the left of the little light, got up and went away. “I still have a few more, or don’t get closer.”
Not knowing exactly what he had said and what to answer, I indulged my eyes following his back, little by little, losing in the killing sunshine. “No wander others said he’s the wind whose leaving always leaves lots of embarrassed, totally lost hot red faces…maybe I should try one…” A little red of the setting sun was hanging over the sky.
10/6/2003 1:27:00 PM (#186575)
伤感の音乐 该角色已不存在
hello Cyrus. hello everybody! i am a new comer here!
wish we can be good friends in the future!
10/6/2003 2:15:00 PM (#186700)
高级通行证 天朗

级别:31
Cyrus? Why do know my English name? Are you my friend recognized before?
10/6/2003 2:26:00 PM (#186731)
伤感の音乐 该角色已不存在
(引用回贴#186700)天朗:
Cyrus? Why do know my English name? Are you my friend recognized before?

SURE! we know each other well! but we haven't met for a long time! can u guess who am i?
10/6/2003 2:27:00 PM (#186732)
高级通行证 天朗

级别:31
oh~ my old friend ...glad to see you again ~! any way , I dont know who you are ,sorry ...
10/6/2003 2:37:00 PM (#186752)
伤感の音乐 该角色已不存在
(引用回贴#186732)天朗:
oh~ my old friend ...glad to see you again ~! any way , I dont know who you are ,sorry ...

haha! it dosen't matter! anyway i know u is enough!
but i heard about that u r very fat now, so r u ok?
try ur best to keep fit &keep healthy! guy!
10/8/2003 10:04:00 PM (#192845)
惠州的我还好 该角色已不存在
Why  so  many  guy are fat?I don't know the reason.
10/9/2003 4:15:00 AM (#193462)
nayiak 该角色已不存在
I don’t think everyone is fat.  It is simply many Tongzhi are very conscious about their own appearance, so weight is one of their major concerns.  In fact, gaining weight when you enter mid-20s is natural as your body’s metabolism slows down.  Also, people usually exercise less once they start working.  Sitting in office and working at a computer is such a norm these days for white collar workers, and work-related physical movement is so minimal.  

One way to control body weight is to exercise more, both through cardio exercise (e.g. jogging) and body mass building (e.g. weight lifting).  Cardio exercise helps burn off body fat and once body mass is built, it will help maintain a higher level of metabolism.  The best exercise plan is a combination of both types of exercises.  

Another factor is of course your nutrition intake.  Try to avoid fatty stuff and reduce carbohydrates (e.g. rice, bread, noodles).  Conventional wisdom asks for reduction of meat intake, but new studies (e.g. Atkin’s diet) conclude that high carbohydrate intake is just as damaging as high fat intake.  Increase protein intake is also helpful.  Soy protein is good for health in general, and wayne protein helps build body mass.

Remember that body weight does not mean too much if you don’t know where the weight is coming from—body fat, body mass, or simply bone mass.  A healthy adult male’s body fat should be in the range of 15% to 20% (hehehe… I am 16%).  Too high suggests overweight and too low means having dietary problems.  Asian people tend to have higher body fat than other races because Asian people have a high intake of carbohydrates, such as rice and noodles.  

Anyway, the point is that body weight is a rather complex issue.  There is no simple clean cut of whether one is too fat or not… being healthy is in fact more central.
10/9/2003 8:18:00 PM (#195239)
伤感の音乐 该角色已不存在
kool! so professional presentation!
10/10/2003 9:00:00 AM (#196450)
nayiak 该角色已不存在
I double-chedked last night.  It should be "Whay Protein" instead of "Weyne Protein"... Just a small correction... Whay protein is good for body mass building and is best when you have it right after your work out...
10/10/2003 9:26:00 PM (#198100)
Qoo~火星人!! 该角色已不存在
  hmm....me and sebby go to gym very often, since he's a footballer and i like martial arts, so both of us keeping our body in a pretty good condition.
  I am thinking of going pure vegetarian since i have been doing that for 2 years, but dad (his dad who is a doctor) saying that i have a extreme low blood pressure and shouldn't really think about it...
  Dodgy....
10/11/2003 5:10:00 AM (#199278)
nayiak 该角色已不存在
(引用回贴#198100)Qoo~火星人!!:
  hmm....me and sebby go to gym very often, since he's a footballer and i like martial arts, so both of us keeping our body in a pretty good condition.
  I am thinking of going pure vegetarian since i have been doing that for 2 years, but dad (his dad who is a doctor) saying that i have a extreme low blood pressure and shouldn't really think about it...
  Dodgy....

I am not a doctor or professional trainer... can't really give professional comments.  I think what is more important is a balanced diet.  Pure vegetarian will work fine as long as you take supplements to make up for the nutritions you will not get from vegetables.
10/12/2003 8:42:00 AM (#201831)
nayiak 该角色已不存在
I just thought that it would be relevant to post some LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender) educational materials here since this is a Tongzhi website.  Many of these materials are in plain English and I hope it will be interesting for you to read...

The first pieces are a series of excerpts from American Psychological Association's publication called "Answers to Your Questions of Sexual Orientation and Homosexuality."  Because the origional post is a little long, so I will break it down to several posts.  You can find the complete article at: http://www.apa.org/pubinfo/answers.html.  I have translated the article and a Chinese version is also available at: http://home.comcast.net/~nayiak/pflag-chinese/ch-re-APA-answers.pdf

------------------------------------
What Is Sexual Orientation?[b/]

Sexual Orientation is an enduring emotional, romantic, sexual or affectional attraction to another person. It is easily distinguished from other components of sexuality including biological sex, gender identity (the psychological sense of being male or female) and the social gender role (adherence to cultural norms for feminine and masculine behavior).

Sexual orientation exists along a continuum that ranges from exclusive homosexuality to exclusive heterosexuality and includes various forms of bisexuality. Bisexual persons can experience sexual, emotional and affectional attraction to both their own sex and the opposite sex. Persons with a homosexual orientation are sometimes referred to as gay (both men and women) or as lesbian (women only).

Sexual orientation is different from sexual behavior because it refers to feelings and self-concept. Persons may or may not express their sexual orientation in their behaviors.

What Causes a Person To Have a Particular Sexual Orientation?

There are numerous theories about the origins of a person's sexual orientation; most scientists today agree that sexual orientation is most likely the result of a complex interaction of environmental, cognitive and biological factors. In most people, sexual orientation is shaped at an early age. There is also considerable recent evidence to suggest that biology, including genetic or inborn hormonal factors, play a significant role in a person's sexuality. In summary, it is important to recognize that there are probably many reasons for a person's sexual orientation and the reasons may be different for different people.

Is Sexual Orientation a Choice?

No, human beings can not choose to be either gay or straight. Sexual orientation emerges for most people in early adolescence without any prior sexual experience. Although we can choose whether to act on our feelings, psychologists do not consider sexual orientation to be a conscious choice that can be voluntarily changed.

10/12/2003 5:29:00 PM (#203116)
暨大流年 该角色已不存在
oh,my god.

we will have the mid-text next week.

10/13/2003 11:41:00 AM (#205525)
惠州的我还好 该角色已不存在
why so many universities will havv mid-term exam and  our school does't ?
10/19/2003 3:56:00 PM (#223396)
AKIRA 该角色已不存在
In order to prepare the test from Nationl Education Department , we don't hv any mid-term exam.yeah!